Monday, May 31, 2010

Too late for Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day

I went down to my vegetable garden today to take photos of other stuff I'm going to blog about soon, and was pleased to see that all my Blue Adirondack potatoes are in bloom.

Blue potatoes have blue flowers! Which makes sense, I guess; white potatoes have white flowers, and red potatoes usually have pink flowers.

Here are the flowers of Dwarf Gray Sugar peas at the demo garden:

Blooming much too late, of course; don't they know it's 90 degrees out? Hmph.

2 comments:

  1. What pretty flowers those blue potatoes have. The snap peas are great too. Looking forward to seeing the demo garden soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're enjoying all your flowers and edibles too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links to business websites will not be published.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.