Here's what you can do while you're there:
- Attend some great talks by Master Gardeners and Extension staff. You can learn how to start a vegetable garden from scratch with Robin Ritterhoff, or how to make your existing garden better with Rani Parker. Then you can choose either Seed Starting with Terri Pitts, or Soil Testing with Chuck Schuster. You'll go home better prepared for the gardening season!
- Ask questions at our information tables. Bring any gardening queries for our plant clinic, find out about composting and take home a free composting container, learn how to save seeds and how to grow and use herbs.
- Bring your gardening tools and learn how to sharpen and care for them, and what to look for when buying new tools.
- Buy vegetable plants grown in the Montgomery College greenhouse.
- Participate in a seed swap - bring seeds someone else may want and go home with some new ones.
- Tour the demo garden and find out what we're planning for this year.
Fun and informative! Hope to see you there (I'll be in the garden, or inside at our table if the weather's not cooperative). More information here including a link to our flyer.