Thursday, July 25, 2013

Take your veggies to the fair!


Do you yearn to show off your produce at the fair and win prizes?  Read Kathy Jentz's article in the latest Washington Gardener E-News to find out how!

I'm with Kathy on this; I'd rather eat most of my home-grown veggies than let them go bad while waiting to be judged.  But maybe I'll take the leap one of these years, when I find something that grows extra well for me.  (I bet there's not a category for mouse melons.)

Also, I keep reading the title of this article as "Is Your Garden Bounty County Fair-Worthy?" so I'm going to call it that, but I think it's very cool that Washington DC has its own state fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments with links to business websites will not be published.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.